After 12th Arts, students will have to take important decisions regarding their careers. There is a general perception of arts that it is chosen by students with low numbers or weak in studies. People think that there are very few opportunities and the chances of being successful are very less. But the truth is that in this field to there are countless opportunities. Know where you can go after completing 12th with Arts
Career Options After 12th Arts in India
After 12th, you can get a job in the hospitality sector by taking a course in hotel management. For this, take the NCHMCT entrance exam.
- In the world of banking, finance, insurance, doors are open for you too. Many types of diploma courses are available to you.
- With the arts, the communication ability of those who do 12th is good. So he can get into content writing, mass communication. For this, Bachelor’s degree courses in Mass Communication are available after passing 12th. You can go to advertising.
- You can do a degree or diploma courses in foreign languages like French, Russian, English.
- Graphic designing, if creative work is to be done
- By obtaining a degree in social science, one can enter the social work-related industry.
- Fashion designing course can come in this field.
- Can take a course in event management. Event management course is also a good option after plus two.
- If you want to become an actor in the field of acting, then after plus two you can do an acting course directly.
- Also If you are interested in the history of your country and you have a tendency in the field of tourism, then you can start your career as a tourist guide by taking a course in tourist management.
- If you have studied Psychology in 12th and you have a tendency in this subject, then you can also apply for Psychologist course.
- Apart from this, if you want to go to the academic line itself, then you can do B.Ed after doing BA or BA Honors course from the top universities of the country.
- If you want to go into the government sector, then institutions like SSC, DSSSB, RRB conduct many types of competitive examinations which you can crack and get government jobs directly.
- You can become a lawyer by doing LLB after 12th.
- The scope of social media is increasing. After 12th, do a BA and then a good career can be made by doing a diploma or certificate courses related to it.
- After graduating in Psychology you can start your own practice.
For Economics, Statistics Arts Graduates, there are better career options like Economist, Data Analytics, Sales, Banks, Government institutes, RBI, SEBI, Research, Indian Economic Service.