UPSC Important NCERT Books: Questions come from these NCERT books, make note
If you are preparing for UPSC, SSC, Railways or any other competitive exam then NCERT books are very important. Let us tell you about some Best UPSC important NCERT books for the preparation of NCERT today.
Best NCERT Books for UPSC
4. Political Science
6. Fine Arts
- Sixth class – our History.
- Seventh Class – Our History II
- Eighth Class – Our History III, Volume 1 and Volume 2
- Ninth class – India and the contemporary world.
- 10th Class – India and Contemporary World II
- 11th Class – Some Topics of World History (Industrial Revolution Important)
- 12th class – some subjects of Indian history, some subjects of Indian history, some subjects of Indian history, III.
- Sixth grade – Earth: our residence
- Seventh class – our environment
- Eighth Class – Resources and Development
- Ninth Class – Contemporary India.
- 10th Class-Contemporary India II
- 11th Class-Fundamentals of Physical Geography, 11th-India-Physical Environment
- 12th Class – Basic Principles of Human Geography, 12th-India-People and Economy
- 9th class- Economics
- 10th Class – Understanding Economic Development
- 11th- Bharti Economic Development
- 12th-Early Microeconomics
- 12th – Initial Macroeconomics
Political science books
- 9th Class-Democratic Political I
- 10th Class – Democratic Politics II
- 11th class-constitution of india
- 11th class- political theory
- 12th Class – Contemporary Global Politics
- 12th Class – Politics in India since independence
- 12th-Social Change and Development in India
Culture / Fine Arts Books
- An Introduction to 11th-Indian Art
- Sixth Class – Chapter 9: Creatures and Their Environment
- Seventh class – Chapter 7: Adaptation of weather, climate and animals, Chapter 9: Soil
- Eighth Class-Chapter 1: Crop Production and Management, Chapter 5: Coal and Petroleum, Chapter 7: Conservation of Plants and Animals, Chapter 12: Friction, Chapter 18: Air and Water Pollution
- Ninth class – Chapter 14: Natural resources
- 10th Class – Chapter 14: Source of Energy, Chapter 15: Our Environment, Chapter 16: Management of Natural Resources
- 12th Class (Biology) -Unit X: Ecology (Chapter 13 – Fauna and Population, Chapter 14 – Ecology, Chapter 15 – Biodiversity and Conservation, 16 – Environmental Problems)