The SBI clerk’s main examination may be postponed in view of the lockdown caused by a coronavirus. But in the year of 2021 exam will be held by SBI. and you have to know which is the Best Books for SBI Clerk Mains Exam in 2021
SBI Clerk Mains Exam
SBI Clerks (Junior Associates) are responsible for all client interactions and related operations. Candidates who are recruited as SBI clerks are designated as cashiers, depositors, and other posts that form the face of a particular SBI Bank branch. Although, the preliminary and main examination are both conducted on the same pattern and syllabus. The difficulty level of the exam would be higher for the main examination. The preliminary examination of the SBI Clerk exam 2021 will comprise of Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.
Best Books for SBI Clerk Mains Exam in 2021
If the exam is postponed due to lockdown then students will get the time to prepare. During this, they can also prepare online and study some books. For ease, we are going ahead about the books of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English and General Awareness.
Quantitative Aptitude Books
- Quikr Mathematics, written by M Taira of BSC Publication.
- Data Interpretation written by Arun Sharma of TMH Publications
- Quantitative aptitude written by RS Aggarwal of S. Chand Publication
- Disha Experts Topic Wise Resolved Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Papers
- Arihant Publication A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non Verbal
- Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning written by RS Aggarwal of S. Chand Publication
- Analytical Reasoning written by MK Pandey of BSC Publication
- Chapter Clerk of Kiran Publication’s Bank Clerk Reasoning Paper since 2003 till now
- KD Publication’s Plinth to Paramount (both volumes)
- English Grammar and Composition by Rain and Martin
- SP by Bakhshi of Arihant Publication
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- English solved paper of Kiran Prakashan
Books of General Awareness
- Dhankar Publication’s Objective Banking and Financial Awareness
- Sangram Kesari Rawat’s Banking Awareness (Objective with Subjective)
- Banking Awareness of RPH Editorial Board (English, Paper Back)