Students that are physically and emotionally handicapped (Divyang/Viklang/PWD) and wish to find financial aid for their education, are being supplied by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. You may get financial aid by applying for the “Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2020-21”. The aim of this scholarship is to assist differently-abled students to earn their livelihood and become self-reliant. To make them a prestigious place in society by assisting them in education.
This scholarship will give under the guidelines issued by the Department of Disability Empowerment. Eligible and interested applicants can submit the online application form for scholarship https://www. scholarships.gov.in.
According to the notification issued by the Department of Disability Empowerment. The terms and eligibility have been fixed with this Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities. According to this scholarship is permissible just for Indian students studying in Post-Matric classes. The students having disabilities of less than 40 percent won’t be eligible under this scheme.
If the student fails in the course then he won’t be provided a scholarship for the same class again. Students that are getting scholarship or stipend from any other source won’t be given this facility. Funded by the Central Government or the State Government. Pupils that are receiving training instruction in such a pre-examination training center. It will be not provided the benefits under this scheme.
Program And Eligibility
- PWD (Individual with a disability) students should be studying full time in any authorities or central authorities recognized schools. This scholarship won’t be payable for coaching-related classes in the post-matric top course. Pupils of Masters Degree, Diploma Certificate are also covered by this scheme.
- If the students do the second degree of graduation following the initial graduation. Then they won’t be covered by this scheme.
- Students that are doing more than 1 course will be given the benefit of this scheme in any one course. Students studying through correspondence or distance education are also eligible for this scheme.
- The maximum yearly income from all sources of parents of handicapped students for the post-matric scholarship is Rs 2.50 lakh.
- The eligibility of this scholarship will detail according to the limitations mentioned in the applicable guidelines of the Government of India.
To learn more about who can apply for this Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2019-20. Visit scholarships.gov.in this site and click on the choice of”Department of Disability Empowerment” under the Central Scheme. Following that, you will observe the guidelines and FAQs facing the option “Post Metric Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 for Disabled Students”. Read them you will get complete information.
How to Apply?
- First of all visit https://scholarships.gov.in/ on this site.
- Then click on this choice of”Department of Empowerment of Individual with Disabilities”.
- You will see 3 strategies, Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme, Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, and Leading Class Education Scholarship Scheme. Now, examine the scheme under which you would like to have a scholarship from all three. Then click on the choice to apply.
- Then, a new page will open, where the “New Student-Register Here” option given you must click on that. The principle of Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme will arrive before you. Read it well so you can find the best information regarding this scheme.
- Then click “Continue” to proceed. Currently a form will come before you. The information that requested in it filled. After that, the information entered is to be assessed after. Regarding whether the data entered by you is right or not.
- Then, all of the conditions accepted and filled in the captcha code and click the”Register” button supplied below. Now your enrollment will be done,”Pupils candidate ID” will be visible on your computer display, keep it with you.
- Now you need to click on the “Continue” button. Then, you’ll ask to log in. There you need to input “Pupils Applique ID” and type the pupils DOB in the password in addition to input the Captcha code at the Captcha box. Then the log need to do it.
- Now an OTP will come in your registered phone. Enter it at the OTP box and then click on Confirm OTP button.
- After that a new page will open. In that you need to change your password. You can place any password of your choice in it, then you need to click on the Submit button. Then a new page will open. In that you’ve got to click on the”Apply” button. then a form will open on your computer screen, inside, you need to fill all of the necessary information after checking it.
- after that, you need to click “Save & Continue”. Now after that, the essential contact details must be filled and finally click on the Final Submit button.
- Now the form you’d filled in your computer screen will look complete, now you must print it. After that upload any documents as income certification, residence certificate, Aadhar card backup, a passport size photograph, and copy of last years marksheet and apply it to your school-college.
In this manner, you may apply online for “Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2020-21″ very easily. After a couple of days, you might even check the status of your program. For, you must log in to the site and proceed to”Check Your Application Status”. On that, you will receive all of the information concerning the status of your program.
National Scholarship Portal Official Website
Check This Also => NPS Scholarship Scheme