10th Pass Recruitment: Jobs have been released for youth who have passed 10th in Indian Railways. Read vacancy details and apply for a government job.
Railway Jobs 2021
For those who have passed class 10th and are doing ITI course, this is a great opportunity to get a job in Indian Railways. Railways has removed Sarkari Vacancy on hundreds of Act Apprentice posts. There are going to be recruitment in many different positions. Applications for these have started.
These recruitments will does in the West Central Railway. No examination will be taken for this. Eligible candidates will get the job only on the basis of their merit (10th marks and ITI marks). Links to vacancy details, notifications and application forms given further.
Details of Posts:
- Diesel Mechanic – 35 posts
- Electrician – 160 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electronics) – 30 posts
- Machinist – 05 posts
- Fitter – 140 posts
- Turner – 05 posts
- Wireman – 15 posts
- Mason – 15 posts
- Carpenter – 15 posts
- Painter – 10 posts
- Mali – 02 posts.
- Florist & Landscaping – 02 posts
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 20 posts
- Horticulture Assistant – 05 posts
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance – 05 posts.
- Copa (COPA) – 50 posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 07 posts.
- Stenographer (English) – 08 posts.
- Handyman Food Production (General) – 02 posts.
- Apprentice Food Production (Vegetarian) – 02 posts.
- Handyman Food Production (Cooking) – 05 posts.
- Hotel Clerk / Receptionist – 01 post
- Digital Photographer – 01 post
- Assistant Front Officer Manager – 01 post
- Computer Networking Technician – 04 posts
- Creche Management Assistant – 01 post
- Secretariat Assistant – 04 posts.
- House Keeper – 07 Health Sanitary Inspector – 02
- Dental Lab Technician – 02 posts
Total Number of Posts – 561
Candidates who have passed 10th standard from any recognized board can apply for this. ITE certificate has sought in related trades. The minimum age should be 15 years and maximum 24 years. The maximum age limit will relax for reserved classes.
How to apply?
The process of online application for this vacancy of Railways has started from 28 January 2021. The last date for application is 27 February 2021. You can apply online by visiting mponline.gov.in. You can also apply by clicking on the apply link provided next.